Inscrit le: 12 Mai 2016
|Posté le: Ven 7 Juil - 10:47 (2017) Sujet du message: The Last Key To Success Secret Recipe Of Company Building
<strong>www.thelastkeytosuccess.com</strong> | <strong>gracegong.com</strong>
If you want to learn from people who successfully raised fundings from top investors like Mark Cuban, Jerry Yang, from people who give Ted talks, go on Shark Tank, get invited to the World Economic Forum, who are on the list of Forbes 30 under 30, this is the book for you.
This book is a guide for people trying to create a company in America. It includes 21 successful founders. In it, each founder covers about 2 out of the 13 topics below to share their opinions and personal experiences from when they started their own business.
<strong>Topics include: </strong>
1. How do you start a company?
2. Resources, experiences, strength?
3. Co-founder, teammates and mentorship?
4. Supporting yourself (Financial independence and mentality)
6. Competition & Trend
7. Product, Operate & Manage
8. Raise money & business model
9. Scalability & Growth
10. Sales & marketing
11. Global/ Visa/ Legal
12. Dealing with failures
13. Value, self-improvement & future advice